Wednesday 5 March 2008

Second vaccination

I went to see Mel, my doctor, today for my second vaccination and microchip as I am now 10 weeks old. Daddy was very impressed - he didn't even know it was done until afterwards. I was very good there and afterwards when Daddy did some shopping. I am now zonked out.

Daddy talked to the vet about my two bad habits - chewing furniture and climbing stairs. I am afraid he might be putting some advice into practice, darn it. However, I can go out for walks on Sunday - hooray!!! They will have to be short for at least my first year, but Daddy is thinking of carrying me in a rucksack for longer distances. I am not sure what to think about that.

Mel also said my meals can be cut down to 3 a day. So, from today, I am having 3 bigger meals but I do get hungry between times. At the end of March, my food will increase again.

No comments: