Saturday 12 April 2008

A lot has happened

A lot has happened since my last entry.

I had my second training class on Wednesday at the Dog Training Club. I disgraced myself because I was so excited and Daddy hadn't walked me long enough after tea! Anyway, the trainers were very understanding and I had a great time. I was taught to walk closely to heel on a lead amidst all sorts of distractions and that is what I will be doing on a lot of my future walks. I think I must be doing quite well because today a neighbour said I was well-trained!

Jeanette says that I need 3 or 4 walks of 20 minutes each per day, maybe one of which can be off the lead. No leaping. My joints will not set until I am 7-9 months old. Swimming will be good for me.

On Thursday, I had a day with Auntie Avril and Uncle Roland while Daddy went gallivanting off to the Malvern Hills. That would have been way too far for me. I got to go to Whale Wharf at Littleton-upon-Severn and I think I was good, but I would say that wouldn't I?

I had a lie-in this morning after some energetic games last night. I love playing chase, sometimes I do the chasing and sometimes I am chased - great fun. I am actually quite tired today.

No comments: