Thursday 20 January 2011

I'm as good as GOLD!

Last night, I obtained my Kennel Club Good Citizen gold award!  It was not easy, but my 6 friends and I all managed it.  I nearly messed up with the 2 minute down-stay, as I was distracted.  I was OK on my second attempt, which turned out to be the longest 3 minutes of my life!  Daddy tried to mess it up as well with the questions, but he scraped through.  In my opinion, he was trying to be too clever.

It was a happy occasion because we all passed, but it was also sad because that was the last night of training for me.  I have made a lot of friends there and the trainers (Jeanette, Celine, et al at Castle Court Dog Training Club) said they will miss me as well.  I was always so excited every Wednesday night.  Anyway, let's hope an agility class can be set up locally later this year so I can stretch myself even further.

No comments: